Shadow Fight 2 is a nail-biting mix of RPG and classical Fighting. This game lets you equip your character with countless lethal weapons and rare armor sets, and features dozens of lifelike-animated Martial Arts techniques! Crush your enemies, humiliate demon bosses, and be the one to close the Gate of Shadows. Do you have what it takes to kick, punch, jump, and slash your way to victory?
We were surprised late last month when developer Nekki announced a new paid special edition version of their mega-popular free to play fighter Shadow Fight 2 [Free], mostly because the announcement came rather non-chalantly alongside the release date announcement of their upcoming sequel Shadow Fight 3. It seemed strange that, with so much focus on this brand new game, they’d be revisiting the game that came before it, but with Shadow Fight 2’s more than 300 million installs perhaps they felt like the fan base was still hungry for more. Then early this month Nekki announced that the special edition would be launching on August 17th, but we were surprised once more when they announced a delay late last week. Well, it turns out the delay wasn’t all that long, as Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition [$4.99] has finally launched in the App Store as of this morning.
Features Shadow Fight 2
– Innovative animation system
– The gameplay Action
– Adventure in 6 different worlds with demonic creatures and menacing presence
– Battle adrenaline engaging storyline
– Fighting in the world of the dead and fighting with new boss fights
– Added six Dan for those who are looking for more competition
– Added new missions daily
– Increased daily bonus missions
– Inactive players will receive bonus season
– Optimization of the anti-fraud system
– Ben temporary dishonest players
– Fixed bugs and game issues