Last Day on Earth: Survival is an upcoming survivor sandbox game developed by Kefir Games. The game is currently in Beta and is planned for released on iOS and Android. The release date has not been announced. This wiki is a collaborative resource for the game and is maintained by the contributions of the fans. Feel free to use our Discussions to discuss gameplay. All editors are welcome. Come join our community!
The survival shooter Last Day on Earth is set in a post apocalyptic world: in 2027 the world saw an outbreak of an unknown infection that destroyed almost all the human race. And it didn’t stop there. All those dead started turning into zombies and those few survivors that have resistance in their blood are trying to survive on the ruins of the once great world.
While a certain functional set of gear is eventually craftable, we’re concerned with the first, most important hours of survival where every second is crucial and every advantage matters. You’ll be able to fashion your own get-up one day. But for now? You’ll need to scavenge for it.
When you finally leave your nest, keep your eyes peeled for three major things on the world map — Alpha Base, downed airplanes, and Army supply drops. While the supply drops range from kind of useful to “mid game” parts, the downed aircraft and Alpha Base (accessible once you take the A card from the corpse out front) are almost always good for a serviceable (if rough around the edges) military suit and a gun.
- Unparalleled and detailed design
- Great graphics and attractive designs
- Exciting gameplay and action with an exciting trend of third person view
- There are various dangerous enemies, including armed enemies and horrific zombies
- Possibility to use dozens of items to build shelters, weapons and …
- There are hidden and navigable places
- With an incredible storyline with the ability to change the game according to your choices
- Possibility to join different cologne for dealing with zombies
- Ability to chat and communicate with other players around the world