Durango: Wild Lands – Durango: Wild Lands Closed Beta Test is now available for playing and jonjoy. Durango: Wild Lands The new game and role play in Drogo is an example game that has been developed by NEXON Company for producing games and released for free. The age group is 12+ games that can be played online.
Join the world in advance to experience a massive sandbox open-world to explore, craft, build, battle, and more!
* Gameplay/Account data will be deleted after the Closed Beta Test ends
Nexon recently launched their new dinosaur themed MMORPG Durango: Wild Land in Korea on January 25th. The game drew in 2.5 million pre-registrations before launch and seems to be poised to introduce a completely new paradigm in mobile gaming. So often we see mobile games getting the reputation of being a “dumbed down” experience from what’s available either on consoles or PC. And while this is true in some contexts,
This in reference to the beta test that began back in July 2017 and was initially supposed to close in October 2017 but was instead extended all the way to January 18, 2018. Durango seems to pull inspiration from so many brilliant RPGs of past and recent years. There’s a serious Diablo vibe to the aesthetics of Durango, as well as something that makes me long for the days I spent playing Ultima Online, but Durango completely sheds the fantasy themes of traditional MMOs and instead goes for a gritty, prehistoric world filled with dinosaurs.
- Explore the land of dinosaurs
- Play online and PVP
- Compete with rivals from around the world
- Play in spectacular and quality environments
- There are various items and tools to come forward in the game
- Fun and addictive gameplay
- Graphics and sound quality
- Compatible with all types of phones and tablets