Search Duplicate File (SDF) – The duplicate/dupe/cache/obsolete files occupy a lot of storage space, slow down the file search speed and prevent you from downloading more music, photo, video or apps, it’s difficult to distinguish them one by one.
With Search Duplicate File, an Android smart utility app, you can locate and remove these duplicate/dupe/cache/obsolete files easily and accurately! It can free up a lot of storage space on your Android device!
The first Android (Only Android) app used to search for duplicate files, since 2011, the fastest and most powerful duplicate/cache/obsolete files remover!
Keep upgrading and more and more powerful!
>>> Features(since 2011):
★ Major ★
Support SUB-FOLDER, select any directory.
Support LOCK-FOLDER, protect your important files (Paid version only).
Support SD CARD and OTG USB storages.
Support MOUNT POINTS, find the TRUE duplicates.
Support SMART-SELECTOR, distinguish original and duplicates accurately.
Support BIG GIF (Pause/Resume GIF).
Specify FILE TYPE or FILE EXTENSION.
Specify FILE SIZE.
PREVIEW the search results (image, audio, video, app).
EXCLUDE the search results.
RENAME the search results.
DETECT the true file type.
FILTER the search results (image, audio, video, document, app, keyword regex wildcard, selections).
SAVE and RESTORE the search results.
Batch delete files from MULTIPLE folders.
Batch create files SHA/CRC32/MD5.
Search SIMILAR IMAGES.
Search SIMILAR APP.
Search SIMILAR FILE NAME.
Search HIDDEN IMAGES/VIDEOS (Media file cache/thumbnail).
More and more features are coming, based on a POWERFUL SEARCH ENGINE!!!
★ User Experience ★
● Long-tap menu/item to display translation (Google/Microsoft translate app needed).
● Support switching languages, your translation is really appreciated: firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you!
● Remind you with notification after search is finished.
● The search results are grouped.
● Batch select|deselect|expand|collapse|delete|exclude files or groups.
★ Advanced ★
● Generate file fingerprint list.
● Save the search result to file /sdcard/duplicates.txt, please create the file firstly.
● Long tap filename, filepath or MD5 on details view, copy to system clipboard.
● Support wildcard characters “*” at Settings – General – Custom include field.
>>> How to:
>>> Known Issues:
● Searching for large amount files may cause crash – OutOfMemoryError, to avoid this crash, please specify file size in Settings – General.
● Unable to delete files on Android 4.4 Kitkat external SD card because of Google’s Policy.
● In Gallery|Media Player apps, media files still there, or all disappeared.
1. Delete hidden file /sdcard/.nomedia.
2. Clear Media Storage data. Settings – Apps – All – Media Storage – Clear data.
3. Reboot your device and wait for a while.
>>> Special Thanks:
Eugene Sazonov (Russian)
عمار سالم (amar0876) (Arabic)