My Notes – Notepad -My Notes – Notepad is an easy-to-use, intuitive, fast, elegant and secure notepad with cloud syncing (Google Drive™). You can use My Notes as a notepad, notebook, journal, agenda or diary.
– App lock (Password or PIN + Fingerprint).
– Save, browse, search and share notes on your smartphone and tablet.
– Organize notes by folders.
– Sort notes by date created, date updated, title and folder.
– Add reminders.
– Manage folders.
– Navigate between notes in a horizontal position.
– Manage backups.
– Export (Text file and HTML)
– Sync notes via Google Drive between all Android devices you use.
– Keep your notes safe in the cloud.
– Store and display thousands of notes without any performance penalty.
– Store large notes (unlimited size).
– Dark theme.
– Theme color.
– English language.
– No ads
– Sync options > Auto sync *
– Backup > Preview
– Backup > Export > Text file and HTML
* Manual sync also works in the free version
Please remember to use the “Sync” option or the “Backup” option (in this app) to avoid accidental data loss. Especially before updating the app.
Application data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. This folder is accessible only by “My Notes – Notepad” application. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
1. Go to Google Drive on the web at “drive.google.com”.
2. From the settings menu, select “Manage apps”.
3. Find the application called “KreoSoft – My Notes”.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tweets by KreoSoftMyNotes