It is 22.214.171.124
– Official BlackBerry Messenger on Android
The Blackberry Messenger is the official BlackBerry Messenger official version of the Android operating system , released recently for free on the PlayStation Store. This app is the best way to stay online and stay connected with friends and family, with an attractive and simple environment that can be used by everyone. With this messenger, you can chat with your friends in an easy way and take advantage of other features of the app, including sharing photos, files, documents, voice memos, fast and fast text and emoticons. use. The Blackberry Messenger software is now available on the Android Market, called BBM, and it’s offered to all users who like to connect with their friends on Android phones , BlackBerry and iPhone .
▷ Free Messaging & Calls
– Free voice and video calls between BBM contacts
– 1-on-1 messages and group chats
– Express yourself with thousands of stickers for every mood and emotion let you express yourself
– Broadcast messages to all your contacts
– Send voice notes, photos, videos and files
– See when your messages have been ‘D’elivered and ‘R’ead
– See when a contact is responding
▷ Discover BBM
– The next evolution of messaging: Here you’ll find localised content and services for everyday use
– Find thousands of stickers, both static and animated
– Amazing deals with shopping & vouchers
– The latest news
– Hundreds of free games
– Follow your favorite football league matches and scores
– Subscribe to BBM Channels that interest you receive their posts in your Feeds
▷ Privacy features that keep you in control
– BBM PIN – Keep your phone number private – customise and share with friends
– Block – You always have ability to prevent someone from sending you messages or invites.
– Timer – Send photos and messages that disappear.
– Retract – Take back that photo or message that you wish you hadn’t sent *
– Glympse – Share your location – with a time limit.
– Private Chats – Safe from screenshots & prying eyes!
▷ Feeds – Your personal social network!
– Set your avatar using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs)
– Update your status to let people know what you’re up to or how you feel
– Post photos for all your friends to see
– Subscribe to BBM Channels that interest you, see posts from those channels in your feeds
– Create your own channel and build your subscribers to share your thoughts, ideas and passions